We’re enjoying warm spring weather here in Houston, and we can expect those temperatures to continue to rise over the next few weeks as we head toward the summer. This is the right time to schedule one of the most important home services you’ll need all year: regular professional air conditioning maintenance.
Air conditioning maintenance in Houston, TX is one of the most helpful services we offer our customers, and we have a special maintenance program to make it an even better value: the Ultimate Savings Agreement. With our maintenance plan, you’ll enjoy peace of mind with your AC each summer, plus better performance, lower energy costs, fewer repairs, and a longer unit service life.
Why Spring AC Maintenance Is So Important
Few appliances in your home do as much work during a Texas year as the air conditioner. It’s necessary to get through our intense summer heat. Because your AC will accumulate a great deal of strain over each season, it will start to decline quickly—unless you have professionals give it a complete tune-up, cleaning, adjustment, and inspection. Removing the wear and tear from your air conditioner means the following:
- The AC will enjoy a much longer service life. You can expect the air conditioner to last from 10 to 15 years. Without maintenance, that number will start to drop, and you’ll end up replacing the AC far earlier, which is expensive.
- You won’t have to repair the air conditioner as much. In fact, around 50% of the repairs that an AC may need during its service life can be prevented thanks to routine maintenance.
- The efficiency rating of the air conditioner will remain close to its original rating. Lack of maintenance leads to an efficiency drop of around 5% each year. Maintenance will limit the efficiency drop to 5% over most of the air conditioner’s life.
- The AC will have a much lower chance of breaking down during the summer heat. Jobs like cleaning the coils and lubricating the motors eliminate most of the emergency failure possibilities.
- You will keep the manufacturer’s warranty for your air conditioner valid. Skipping maintenance can void the warranty, and you don’t want to get caught with a malfunctioning AC that is no longer covered.
The Ultimate Savings Agreement
As a member of the Ultimate Savings Agreement, you’ll not only receive maintenance for your air conditioning system each year, but also heating maintenance. When we come to inspect and maintain your AC, we’ll make all the necessary important checks and adjustments to ensure the system is ready to handle another summer. If we find problems, we can often correct them during maintenance. If not, then we’ll arrange to have repairs done promptly so the AC won’t start summer with a malfunction.
In addition to maintenance, membership in the Ultimate Savings Agreement also gives you additional benefits: a 10% discount on any repairs up to $100 off and priority scheduling so you can jump to the front of the service queue.
Call All Star A/C & Heating Services to arrange for air conditioning maintenance. Our integrity is our best, most used tool in our bag.