Duct Cleaning in Houston, TX
Your ducts are just like any other part of your home’s HVAC system—they need regular maintenance. Ducts collect the particles floating around your home throughout the year. This includes things like dust mites, lint, dirt, bacteria, and viruses. Cleaning this out on a regular basis improves your ducts performance and saves you money. The key is getting a team of qualified professionals to perform the work. You can trust All Star A/C & Heating Services because:
- We have award-winning service.
- We’re always consistent throughout the process. We train all our professionals to do the right thing.
- We’re caring toward our customers and known for our great reputation in and around Houston, TX.
We’re proud to be a team you can trust. We make sure that our work speaks for itself.
Schedule an appointment for your duct cleaning today. Our integrity is our best, most used tool in our bag.
Air Duct Cleaning
You should have a professional clean your air ducts on a regular basis. Although the general rule of thumb is once every 1–3 years, the specific frequency is going to depend on you and the conditions of your home. You should factor in things like:
- The number of people who live in your home
- The presence of pets
- Any family members with chronic allergies or respiratory illnesses
- Children or elderly family members
- The design of your home
- The age of your home
Figuring out the frequency requires consideration of multiple factors, and we can take it all into account. Every single one of our professionals can perform the work necessary to keep your living space pristine.