Since 2010, our team has been providing comfort all year long to the Greater Houston Area.
Heating Services in Houston
All Star A/C & Heating Services is the team to trust when your heater begins operating abnormally, needs to be replaced, or maintained. We have 12 years of experience doing what’s right for our customers without selling you a service you don’t need. We want you to have reliable comfort during the winter with a heater that meets the requirements of your home. Schedule annual maintenance in the fall to ensure your unit is prepared for the upcoming season.
Don’t delay! We’re here to help. Call (281) 369-4582 when you are ready to schedule a free estimate.
HVAC Experts in the Greater Houston Area
These comprehensive services make All Star A/C & Heating Services your one-stop shop when you need work on your heater. It’s important to us that our customers will choose us for a lifetime, so we work hard to provide excellent customer service while valuing integrity. We’re the only company to call when you need expert heating services in Houston.
Schedule your service by calling us at (281) 369-4582 today.
Our Heating Solutions
We offer various heating services, so you don’t have to call multiple companies to get the job done right. Stay warm throughout the winter with a team that’s here for you with these comprehensive options.
Our heating solutions include:
- Furnaces: These systems typically burn oil or gas as a separate unit from your AC system. If the unit is gas, they don’t require an outdoor unit to maintain the outdoor aesthetic of your home.
- Heat pumps: This energy-efficient unit uses electricity to draw heat from the outside air and transfer it through your home. You can pair heat pumps with furnaces to increase the efficiency of your heating system.
- Ductless mini-split systems: This heating option provides easy zoning with a unit in every room for up to eight zones. Ductless mini-split decreases cost by preventing you from keeping areas you’re not in warm.
- Installation & replacement: Your unit needs to be replaced every 15-20 years. All Star A/C & Heating Services offers expert heating services in Houston when you need a new unit to heat your home reliably.
- Maintenance: No matter what system you choose, preventative maintenance is critical to prevent repairs and extend the lifespan of your unit. You should always schedule an annual tune-up to ensure your system is prepared for the upcoming season.
- Repair: Your unit shouldn’t break down regularly. If repairs aren’t providing long-term solutions, you should consider a replacement for a reliable system. We’re here to help when you need answers and troubleshooting about your unit’s abnormal operation.
- Thermostats: Programmable thermostats are an easy upgrade to your heating system that allows you to set a schedule and temperature, so your home is never warm when there’s no one there to enjoy it. This reduces energy costs and often allows you to control your system remotely with an app.
- Zone control: Creating zones in your home prevents you from heating areas that aren’t in use, like a guest room or formal dining room. This decreases energy requirements while still keeping you toasty throughout the winter.
Don’t suffer in the cold when we can make your home comfortable! Schedule your free estimate today by calling us at (281) 369-4582 or filling out our online contact form.
All Star Reviews
See Why Our Customers Love Us
“The whole team worked well together. They completed the job in about 7 hours. They did an excellent job.”- Johnny W.
“The tech that came out was knowledgeable, professional and respectful. I would recommend them to anyone needing a unit or repairs.”- Antonio A.
“Ed and his crew are competent professionals. Install was timely and cleanup afterwards was thorough.”- Phil G.
“They were diligent! We are extremely satisfied with the speed, skill, and kindness of everyone at All Star.”- Kari M.
“Very professional and easy to work with. Came out the following morning within the first hour of the scheduled time.”- Elizabeth R.
“It is so rare nowadays to find a company to trust to service any of your items, especially in the HVAC business, but this company has been 100 percent trustworthy from day one,”- Camille B.